Job type: Contract
Classification: Trades & Labour
Clough AMEC, a leading provider of asset support solutions for the hydrocarbon industry throughout Australasia provides operations and maintenance services for the Bayu-Undan offshore facility consisting of a floating storage and offloading facility and three fixed platforms.
Currently we are seeking experienced Fabric Maintenance Supervisors to provide a high quality service within our client embedded team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supervising and mentoring a multicultural workforce to ensure safety and efficiency in workscope execution
- Working using slurry, dry, bi-carbonate and ultra-high water pressure blasting methods
- Working using surface preparation and coatings equipment
- Completing daily coatings reports and ensuring issue prior to final inspections
- Ensuring all quality assurance documentation is sourced and compiled to MDR’s in a timely manner
- Ensuring all equipment checks and pre-start checks are completed on a daily basis
- Ensuring customer quality requirements are adhered to and company procedures are followed
- Fault finding and problem solving with equipment and tooling
- Commitment to health, environment and safety and industry best practices
Key skills and experience required:
- Considerable demonstrated experience in the use of slurry, dry, bi-carbonate and ultra-high water pressure blasting methods
- Considerable demonstrated experience in protective coatings and the use of various coating systems
- Considerable demonstrated experience in the operations of surface preparation and coatings equipment
- Considerable demonstrated experience supervising and mentoring a multicultural workforce
- Current and valid Ausjet Hydro Blast supervisors qualification
- Current and valid NACE level 1 (or higher) qualification
- Considerable demonstrated experience in a similar role within the offshore engineering, petrochemical and maintenance industries.
- Current Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (BOSIET) or Tropical Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (TBOSIET) and current passport will be highly regarded
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- A commitment to health, environment and safety excellence
Applications for this role will close Friday 19 December 2014 and short listing will begin immediately.
Clough AMEC embraces a diverse workforce culture and encourages female and Indigenous applicants to apply.
All internal candidates must advise their managers/supervisors of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage. Only applicants with a current right to work in Australia can be considered for this position. All appointments are subject to successful completion of a medical and drug and alcohol screen. Verification of all original certifications and qualifications must be provided.
APPLY NOW >